How do I redesign my web presence

Saturday, July 25, 2015

How do I redesign my web presence

Good morning!


During my breakfast I decided to go some steps back! You know I'm about to redesign my web presence. First I thought it could be enough to fit the visual part of my blog to my current feeling and mood.
Of course it's not.

I want more than just a new look! I want to reach more people by impressing and inspiring them. Maybe you recognized that there are fundametal things missing on my blog. Social buttons to share my content. That's a great mistake because if people can't share and like - how can other people get to know me and my stuff? I want my blog to be something like a learning and sharing platform where people can learn from and I can learn from their feedback.

As a result I will focus on sharing things like thoughts or tutorials - and I have to give my readers the possibility to share them, too!

This is a draft of how I will restructure my blog:



No comments:

Post a Comment